Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
There are many natural ingredients available in your kitchen, which can be used for effective facial hair removal. Though it takes some time to show the effect of the treatment, they will not damage your skin and are cost effective. Here are some of the home remedies for removing facial hair
1. Gelatin Peel-off Mask
One of the easiest and the best remedies to pull off unwanted facial hair in an instant is to use gelatin face mask. This can be easily done at home. Though the gelatin face mask can be a bit messy and smelly too, the result that this face mask offers makes you feel that it is worth trying. You can add a few drops of lemon juice to suppress the smell of gelatin. You can try out a few essential oils as well. It is important for you to keep your eyes and eyebrows away from this face peel-off mask.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin (unflavored)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of milk
- Lime juice (3 to 4 drops) (or)
- Lavender essential oil about 1 to 2 drops
- In a small bowl, add milk, unflavored gelatin and lime juice or lavender essential oil. Mix them well.
- Microwave this mixture for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Apply it immediately on your face after you remove it from the microwave.
- Leave it to sit on your face for a few minutes.
- Gelatin sticks onto your face fast. You can apply it either on the areas where unwanted hair growth is visible or on your whole face.
- Never apply it very close to your eyes or eyebrows.
- You can remove the gelatin mask from your face after 5 minutes as it would have dried off completely by then.
- Peel it off completely. You will find that your wanted facial hair and blackheads peel off from your face and stick on to the dried mask.
2. Apricot and Honey Facial Scrub
Apricot is a fruit that is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has rich concentrations of lycopene. It is found to be very effective in removing facial hair. Apricot has to be mixed with another ingredient called honey to make an excellent facial scrub that will help in getting rid of unwanted hair on the face as well as to cleanse the face. Honey has the properties of making your skin soft.
- Half a cup of dried apricots
- One teaspoon of honey
- Grind the dried apricot in a blender to make a coarse powder. Make sure that it is not too coarse.
- Add honey to this apricot powder and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it to sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, start scrubbing the mixture in a circular motion gently and make sure that you keep on scrubbing for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week for effective facial hair removal.
Egg white is a very good ingredient that will help in removing your unwanted facial hair. This face pack of egg white and corn flour powder will be a bit painful as it will pull your facial hair off from your face.
- White portion of one egg
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- Beat the egg white along with sugar and corn flour to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the portion of your face where there is unwanted hair or even apply it as a complete face mask over your face.
- Let it dry on your face. When the egg white dries, it will become a thin face mask covering your face.
- You need to pull the mask down with your hand firmly so that hair also gets pulled out.